Engineered Stone

Easy-care Engineered Stone

Engineered Stone is the ideal surface, as it is extremely hard wearing, making it a practical and aesthetic choice for any commercial or residential application.

Engineered Stone is a non-porous, easy-care man made stone that’s highly resistant to heat, chips, stains and scratches.  It also has a low absorption rate and requires little maintenance.  Our manufacturing process ensures uniformity of colour, with no veins, cracks or pores to spoil your effect.  It can be worked and shaped just like marble and granite.

Engineered Stone blends natural minerals and resins to create a breathtaking visual statement.

Engineered Stone has a unique palette of colours to select from.

Bench tops
Vanities
Tables

And many other applications.

QQ Crema Quartz

PSPQuartz Range PSPStonecraft

Authorised Fabricators of

Caesarstone

silestone

Trendstone

Quantum Quartz Logo

Print

WEBEurostone-engineered-to-perfection-R-RGB

Technical Info

Approximately 93% of the main filler is naturally enough, quartz.  The remaining 7% is a mix of resin, recycled coloured glass, oyster shells, colours and binders that enhances the surface features of the stone.

Features and benefits

  • Durable Material
  • Modern and Sleek
  • Extensive Colour Range
  • Endless design possibilities

 Ideal uses include

  • Kitchen benchtops
  • Vanities
  • Fire surrounds
  • Bartops
  • Shower linings